I drove the 2018 Audi Q7 2.0T Quattro Tiptronic with a base MSRP of $49,900 and an out-the-door MSRP of $62,100. The estimated EPA fuel economy is 19 city/25 highway/21 combined.
As is usual for the Audis I drive, they are a delight to drive. The Audi Q7 and the Lexus UX 250h are two SUVs I would consider buying.
There are very few changes from2017 to 2019, only color and trim, so I will give you the 2019 Audi details.
2019 Audi Q7
The updated Q7 continues to set a benchmark in the luxury 7-seat SUV segment, offering exceptional driving dynamics, available advanced driver assistance systems and innovative technology and connectivity solutions.
Design and Performance
* The Audi Q7 has a powerful and distinctive presence on the road, through its sculpted body and taunt design lines giving it a striking yet leaner appearance.
* The Q7 comes standard equipped with Quattro permanent all-wheel drive with self-locking center differential.
* The towing capacity of the six-cylinder Audi Q7 is an impressive 7,700 pounds with the optional towing package.
* The Q7 comes equipped with xenon plus headlights and LED taillights, with arrow-look LED running light elements. Full LED headlights are also available.
* Audi drive select includes up to seven modes. Standard drive select includes Comfort, Auto, Dynamic, Offroad, and Individual settings. Available air suspension equipped cars also include, an Allroad setting that raises the ride height by 25mm and an Offroad/Lift setting that raises the ride height by 60mm.2
Technology and Connectivity
* Available Audi virtual cockpit features a large, 12.3-inch display that delivers vibrant color at 60 frames per second with NVIDIA quad-core processing power.
* The Q7 integrates benchmark technologies. The technologies include standard Audi smartphone interface, which provides Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto3 for compatible mobile devices. This consists of a full-color head-up display, available Audi MMI Navigation plus4 with MMI all-in touch5 and available Audi phone box with wireless charging and signal booster.
* Bang & Olufsen 3D Advanced Sound System delivers an impressive, life-like musical experience through 23 speakers including two retractable acoustic lenses all powered by a 23-channel amplifier with an output of 1,920 watts.
* The Q7 includes many available advanced driver assistance systems designed to help drivers navigate the road and traffic with increased confidence.
* Standard Audi pre sense basic can help prepare the vehicle for impact in the case of an impending collision.
* Available Audi pre-sense rear helps monitor the traffic following the vehicle and takes similar actions to Audi pre-sense basic and optional Audi side assist helps provide blind spot monitoring via LED indicators on the exterior mirror housing.
* Available adaptive cruise control with stop & go, and traffic jam assist automatically maintains distance from the vehicle in front, including braking and accelerating to help maintain a set distance. Between 0-40 mph, traffic jam assist combines acceleration, braking, and steering guidance, which can help take the stress out of driving in congested traffic.